I love LOVE this picture of my baby! Isn't she a beauty?
Easter morning the girls found candy arrows pointing to the direction of their baskets. We could have just done that and they would have been happy. I think Reese ate all of hers before Bent woke up. My Bentley girl is of coarse being a stinker for the camera.
This was the best moment in her life I think.
My three lovies on Easter morning.
This is a four wheeler Bent got for her Birthday. They both have mastered driving it. Yes... Reese drives it. Anyway I don't think Reese likes being behind the wheel with the fast and furious. Can you tell?
The Easter hunt and dinner was at Mel's.
Reese figured out how to carry her bucket all by her self.
Love all your Easter photos. The girls are getting so big. Say hi to all your sisters. I love that picture of you all. They need to blog more. Does Lori have a blog? She should!
5 comments:
Your girls are too cute! I know I have said it before but I really want Reese and Georgia to play together.
Love all your Easter photos. The girls are getting so big. Say hi to all your sisters. I love that picture of you all. They need to blog more. Does Lori have a blog? She should!
ok so freakin cute!!!! Reese is soooo you and Bent is soooo jeff. I love it!
And ps... can you please stop looking so hot so that i can catch up to you?
Di! your girlies looked so cute on easter! And i love the candy arrows! :)You look so cute on Easter too! LOVE your boots!! ;)
Love all these pics. It looks like easter was alot of fun!
Post a Comment