my mom and i are going crazy over these pictures!!!!!! i just want to eat your little girls!!!!!
So cute! I love Bentley's suit!
hell yes I LOVED it!! :) I esp. loved Luke spitting the pool water on me just to make sure I was cool enough!! :) That was a fun day! These pics are SO cute of your babes!! LOVE THEM.
Bent is so cute! She actually looks like Olivia in some of those photos!
Love these too. Will the days just stay warm! How was WICKED?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
my mom and i are going crazy over these pictures!!!!!! i just want to eat your little girls!!!!!
So cute! I love Bentley's suit!
hell yes I LOVED it!! :) I esp. loved Luke spitting the pool water on me just to make sure I was cool enough!! :) That was a fun day! These pics are SO cute of your babes!! LOVE THEM.
Bent is so cute! She actually looks like Olivia in some of those photos!
Love these too. Will the days just stay warm! How was WICKED?
Post a Comment