Wednesday, April 8, 2009

a glimpse of summer.

Reese got to meet her new little cousin for the first time.
The two of us flew to L.A. to meet Patty's babe and bask in the sun!

Reese thought Hollin was fun to poke and was very interested in her...
just at first, then paid no attention the rest of the trip.

This is Hollin Willardsen.

She has beautiful little lips and is tiny tiny.
Everyone already can't get enough of her!
Patty is such a natural. She can't stand to be away from her for a second.

The rest of the trip was spent doing hair, shopping, relaxing and soaking up the fabulous weather in Nicole's backyard.

This is how we kept Reese out of the pool.

Kendall was just a fantastic cousin to Reese.
She babysat and entertained her the whole weekend.
Reese loved her!

This is Nicole using her talents, feeding Reese with her toes while I was doing her hair.

LOVING every second of the sun!

(Thank you Patty for the trip, thank you Nicole for your hospitality and thank you Sandy for all the free time to play!)

2 comments:

chadandsydney said...

Oh my that looks like a blast!!! I am dying to see that baby!!! I really hope to see you soon!

Corbo and Trav Hanson said...

Looks like fun in the sun. Di-your little Reese is adorable too!!! Also, I think it's so great that you do hair. If only I went to hair school. Seriously, my BS degree in Communication (yes it's all BS)--such boring jobs come from it. I always said I'd go to hair school after getting my BS degree. Oh well, maybe in my next life right?!?!