Totally know what you feel like! Dave helped Christmas Day, but it still is a disaster! Good Luck & merry christmas! I love Reese's hair, she could give Olivia some!!
Thanks for your nice comment on my blog! :) Next year you are getting the first Christmas card from us! Haha. It is crazy how fast our babes are growing up. It makes me sad a little...Hope to see you soon!!! We are trying to make it up for a visit. I need some Rio, Sonic & Kace in my life right now. :)
2 comments:
Totally know what you feel like! Dave helped Christmas Day, but it still is a disaster! Good Luck & merry christmas! I love Reese's hair, she could give Olivia some!!
Thanks for your nice comment on my blog! :) Next year you are getting the first Christmas card from us! Haha. It is crazy how fast our babes are growing up. It makes me sad a little...Hope to see you soon!!! We are trying to make it up for a visit. I need some Rio, Sonic & Kace in my life right now. :)
Post a Comment