Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Getting in the Christmas spirit.




We spent Sunday at the Morgan's. My dad started a holiday tradition this year. We all got together and made Honduran Tamales. I was pretty dang good at rolling them. I have to admit mine looked the best! Ha ha. It was such a fun activity and I hope to do again next year!

Reese and Bentley had a little dance party with Grandpa. They both LOVE to dance.


At the end of the night we have a little accident. Bentley thought it would be fun to pull a stocking down that was hanging by a big weighted hook on the mantle. The hook landed right on her face and gave her a good gash. We hurry and put a band aid on it and left it alone. It might of needed a stitch or two but Jeff protested. I think he was right to not run to the E.R. because it is healing just fine. Poor Bent.

2 comments:

Cait said...

That is SO sad, and scary! I hate when my babies get hurt! I love the girls dresses they look adorable! Merry Christmas!

Annie said...

Bent TOTALLY looks like she's got the Christmas Spirit in that second pic...love it:)