Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Part One

My camera battery went out half way through the night Christmas Eve. So this is all I got on my camera. We spent the night at the Morgan's. The festivities started with sledding (which we missed), then food, then cousin (homemade) present exchange, then sibling tribute letter exchange, Christmas program, more food, open pj's and then the kids to bed while the Santa's helpers set up.
We started some new tradition's this year. The homemade kid exchange, which I didn't really want to do at first, but it was so much fun to see what everyone made. Everyone was really creative! The other new tradition was tribute letters to all the siblings. Every year we will have someone new to write to until we write everyone in the family. Mel's idea of coarse. I really enjoyed reading all the letters. It was a good bonding experience, something that every family needs.

Alex and Bentley during the Christmas program.
They were really enjoying their suckers!

Couldn't get enough of each other!

Samantha and Reese hang'n.

This is my favorite because this is Bentley with big girl panties on showing some crack! I thought the potty training was going pretty well but we are now going on a week and a half of constant reminding. It just might not be time. Dang it!

We had such a great Christmas this year. Surprisingly it wasn't caotic.
More pictures to come when Tami sends them to me.

No comments: