We went on a walk along the river yesterday. It was fabulous fall weather.
The ducks were in luck because I happened to have a big bag of cookies in the car. Bentley was LOVING feeding them. They were swarming us on the bench. One was really aggressive practically trying to eat Bent's shoe. She didn't know what to think about that, she was laughing but grabbing on to me and shaking a little.
Jeff took a picture of the aggressor.
Reese just loved every minute of being out side. She is such a happy baby!
Oh that looks like so much fun, and seriously, Resses hair!!! I can't get over it. So for our pictures we went to this old barn on 13400 S. just west of Bangerter Hwy. If you turn off of Bangerter going west on 13400 S. you go about a mile up the road before you hit the light and you will see it on the right hand side of the road. There is a small red barn and a bunch of junk, an old abandoned trailer, stuff like that, surrounded by a big wheat field! It is owned by the church I think so they don't care if you go on the property. Call me if you need better directions :-)
Di , Seriously you need to pull the plastic tag off of the hat... or were you planning on returning it? Was it early in the AM because Bents looks adorable in her PJ's. Could I bag on you any more? Miss you terribly!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jenny. maybe i DID want to return it. you never know. and it was right before dinner and bent dressed herself. i think she did a dang good job! who needs to be color coordinated at the park?
8 comments:
OH MY, I love those girls!! They are so cute!! Looks like you had a fun and entertaining day!!
Those girls melt my heart! I'm glad the ducks were nice... I was attacked by a duck at Wheeler Farm when I was 2. HAHA!
oH my word I love that picture of Reese smiling in her carseat! So adorable!
Oh that looks like so much fun, and seriously, Resses hair!!! I can't get over it. So for our pictures we went to this old barn on 13400 S. just west of Bangerter Hwy. If you turn off of Bangerter going west on 13400 S. you go about a mile up the road before you hit the light and you will see it on the right hand side of the road. There is a small red barn and a bunch of junk, an old abandoned trailer, stuff like that, surrounded by a big wheat field! It is owned by the church I think so they don't care if you go on the property. Call me if you need better directions :-)
Hey Diana, Looks like fun!! We are coming to Utah next week and are trying to get all of us together. Let me know if you be interested. LJ
Di , Seriously you need to pull the plastic tag off of the hat... or were you planning on returning it? Was it early in the AM because Bents looks adorable in her PJ's. Could I bag on you any more? Miss you terribly!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jenny. maybe i DID want to return it. you never know. and it was right before dinner and bent dressed herself. i think she did a dang good job! who needs to be color coordinated at the park?
You've gotta just love the simple things in life. So cute.
Post a Comment