Tuesday, October 21, 2008

just wanted you to know...

My baby is getting WAY too big.

Bent only likes to take naps in the car.
(It's because she is strapped to the seat with no where to go, nothing to do.)

We love auntie Josie.

I love Reese in pig tails!

I love the Halloween spirit...



I just hate coming up with costumes. Any suggestions?

10 comments:

Becky said...

Your girls are so beautiful! I especially love the picture of Reece's pigtails...I can't believe how long her hair is already. Cute pics, I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

what about being CROWNS??? I think it would be cute if Jeff was a giant-flesh colored "CROWN"!!!

CUTE PICTURES.

Love,

your soap stealing, inconsiderate friend!!

LOVE YOU.

Dave and Lindsay said...

Hey Di!! Darling pics!! Check out Costco for costumes!! They have 1piece costumes that are head to toe, SO EASY & SO CUTE FOR $10!!

Annie said...

Woof Woof...Doggie! I'm STILL laughing about that one - Anyway, cute pics, and I LOVE those piggies:) I want to SQUEEZE the heck outta those two!!!

Annie said...

Woof Woof...Doggie! I'm STILL laughing about that one - Anyway, cute pics, and I LOVE those piggies:) I want to SQUEEZE the heck outta those two!!!

The Duncans said...

Your little girls are just beautiful! They are so sweet. Gosh they have to much hair! I wish we could to cute pigtails on Tali, but no hair means no pigtails. I am with Linds, Costco has cute costumes and also babies r us ( I dont know how expensive those are though). They will be adorable no matter what they are. Cute Cute!

Jennifer said...

cute pictures. Your girls are growing up so fast. They're cuties. Have a fun Halloween.

Jason and Tawni said...

I hate that you can get Reese's hair in pigtails. I am so looking forward to the day when Stella actually has enough hair that I can use clips and stuff. Oh well, cute pictures, Happy Halloween!

Jen said...

Hi Di! Just found your blog...Dying at Reese's pigtails...I still can't do that with Sophie's hair and she's 2! You've probably already figured out costumes, but last year I had Lily be a devil and Sophie was an angel. It was SO CUTE! I made red and white tutus. Seriously so cute.

Jen Poulton!

Anika said...

I don't think anything will beat the witch costume you made Bentley one year with that cutest skirt ever! Bentley does make an adorable witch, and Reese could be an Indian? We could put her in a papoose!? (sp?)