Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lake Powell Triathlon

All six of us CRAMMED in Jeff's truck, for six hours. It was pretty entertaining at times. Between snapping crazy pictures on Jake's i photo, and watching every movie Kacey brought, the time went by pretty fast.

Kellie and Greg making out next to Jeff.

The girls waiting. The weather was not that great in Lake Powell. Kind of chilly actually. Poor boys!

Something is up with blogger and it mixed all my pictures around. But here is the start of the swim.


Jeff coming in from biking.

Greg is going to kill me but this is the only picture I got of him. Stripping down to his biking gear.
Jake below coming in from the swim.
All the guys did great! Jeff actually trained this time so he beat his last time by 16 minutes.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya... that's a pretty sweet photo of Greg!! just in his speedo! =) he'll LOVE that you put that up there... that was in his time of despair too!!!

That was an entertaining va-cay... that's for sure!!! =)

Annie said...

Kace and Kel don't eve need their own blog..they get PLENTY of face time on yours! Those lucky gals! I'm sick of all your damn vacations without me...

Katie Waldron said...

FUN! You & your sexy triathalon husbands. Geez. Is that #2 for the year? ROCKSTARS. Love your blog & your beautiful girls & I love that you still call me CELINE. :)

Dave and Lindsay said...

Wow you make sure to tell Jeff of impressed I am!! Props to him for doing that. I wish I had the stamina and motivation to do something like that!!:)

LeBaron Family said...

tell Jeff that that is awesome. Are you going to do one now? I will if you will. And seriously Reese's ponies are sooo cute. They make her look too big!

Tami said...

Way to go Jeff!! You are awsome!!

Jay and Bec said...

I think that's amazing! Maybe I can talk Jay into doing one of these one day!