EVERYDAY Bentley watches carfully at every move I make. So I have to be extra cautious to do some things behind her back. Still she gets into my stuff and Daddy's stuff and Grandma's stuff and Uncle Matt's stuff.
And she loves to be the mommy to Reese. But Reese on the other hand really...
I am bawling, I am laughing SO hard!!! SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE REESE!!! She looks absolutely TERRIFIED and Bent is just calm as ever... not even phased that her sis is MORTIFIED down there. CLASSIC photos Di, and I love the way you posted them.
Reese either looks like she is terrified or that she is having a blast! I think I'm leaning towards the terried! Sorry I was so out of it this morning! Love ya!
This is deja vu of my life growing up with Nicole as a bigger sister. She always gave me torturous experiences with a smile on her face. Poor reese, I feel for her. Love ya, Jenny
Oh that is SO funny! They are going to best buddies, I can't believe how big Bently is getting, I love her "first day of school" pictures, she looks so cute! And I am so jealous of Reeses HAIR! Can't she share a little with Payton???
7 comments:
Oh my gosh, those pictures of Bentley pushing Reese are hillarious! Di...I love your blog, it's so cute!
I am bawling, I am laughing SO hard!!! SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE REESE!!! She looks absolutely TERRIFIED and Bent is just calm as ever... not even phased that her sis is MORTIFIED down there. CLASSIC photos Di, and I love the way you posted them.
You are REALLY, REALLY becoming a WOMAN! =)
LOVE YOU.
Kel
Reese either looks like she is terrified or that she is having a blast! I think I'm leaning towards the terried! Sorry I was so out of it this morning! Love ya!
This is deja vu of my life growing up with Nicole as a bigger sister. She always gave me torturous experiences with a smile on her face. Poor reese, I feel for her. Love ya, Jenny
Hmmm...did Jenny sneak back onto your blog?? Love the new back drop - so festive! And I LOVE these pics!!! At least Bent THINKS she's being nice:)
Oohh my! That is SO cute! Hilarious- Reese is begging for help and mom is snapping pictures! THat's like me!
Oh that is SO funny! They are going to best buddies, I can't believe how big Bently is getting, I love her "first day of school" pictures, she looks so cute! And I am so jealous of Reeses HAIR! Can't she share a little with Payton???
Post a Comment