Sunday, September 14, 2008

first day of SCHOOL and i'm gonna look COOL.


Bentley just started speech preschool. So of course we had to get the typical first day of school pictures. She did really well her first day, only cried for about a minute when I left. She goes once a week for a couple of hours. We can't wait to start hearing her say words other than "i.d.", "daddy", "up", "uh-oh", and the latest "mom". I love that she calls me mom now! It's about time.

I love this, notice Reese's tongue. She does this all the time.

"Let me show you how to look cool sister."

FINALLY Bentley cooperated and Reese didn't. Am I asking for too much?

I love how much these two love each other. Reese lights up EVERY time Bent walks in the room. Bent is starting to want to play with her. But she forgets that she is still too little for some things. For example, this morning she was straddling Reese and pinning her down on her tummy... surprisingly Reese didn't fuss.



Baby "eese" as Bentley calls her.

11 comments:

Kirkland's said...

So cute! I need to get Alex some fall clothes. I can't wait for Bents to start talking in sentances!

Cait said...

SO cute!!!! Your girls look adorable! Reese is such a big girl, sitting up by her self! So cute! And Bentley look so cute in her fall clothes, I LOVE fall!

Anonymous said...

Dio! I don't think your little girlies could be any cuter. Bent looks so grown up and those SHOES!!! Those are the cutest things I've ever seen. I still can't get over Reese's hair. You are one lucky mama...

Aimee said...

Oh my gosh Di, these two are so stinkin cute. I love it. What cute pics!

Annie said...

Such a cool kid...love it!

kkicks said...

Bent looks so big! Cute cute family!

Bryce and Lizzy said...

Love them to pieces!

Spencer, Katie, Ezra & Luke said...

That one picture of Bentley laying on reese is so precious.

Jay and Bec said...

She does look cool! She is a doll. Good job on the Triathlon too Jeff! I think that stuff is awesome.

The Thomas Family said...

Wow, I LOVE her outfit!!
Di, tell me how this school goes for her, I have never heard of something like this-- and Benson needs it!

Anonymous said...

Di, so, the part that says WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE is missing the "S". It says, "WELCOME TO OUR WEBITE." It's been bugging me for weeks, but I ALWAYS FORGET to tell you... put an "s" in there so that i don't have to obsess about it anymore. THANKS. LOVE THESE PICS, but I've already told you that. bent thinks she's so freaking cool in that hip outfit. LOVE THEM.

Kel