skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Kace and I went to SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE at the E center a few nights ago. Our friends Jim and Angela got us tickets and since Jeffrey didn't want to go I took Kace. She was a real fun date! The show was so much fun to watch. We didn't want it to end.
The door dance is one of my favs!
4 comments:
How fun. This is my absolute favorite show!!!! I wish I would have known when they were coming and gotten tickets. I bet the show was great!!
ew. good, take kace to EVERYTHING. I didn't want to go anyway... JERKS.
kel
I AM SO JEALOUS!! I wanted to go so bad!! The door dance was my favorite as well!! How fun I bet it was great.
Yea thanks you take your friend over your sister. I see how you are...that is the way it always is.
Post a Comment