Monday, April 7, 2008

Easter and Such...

All dressed up for Easter Sunday.

We had Easter dinner at Mel and Chris's house. The evening started with the egg hunt.

Bentley wasn't really excited about it until I showed her what was inside the eggs.

This was at our neighborhood egg hunt, I love it!

Hanging out with Gramps on Easter.

My dad LOVES babies! Reese has had some good quality time with her grandpa already.

How can you not love that face! A little naughty at times but we love her.

So sweet and innocent when sleeping.


We are working on the sister love, I think Reese is scared of her. Could they look any different?

7 comments:

Annie said...

I love Bents hair in piggies..and I love your tan baby too! Can't wait to finally hold her in a couple weeks!

nicole said...

Oh my gosh! Reese is so cute! She remends me so much of how Ruby looked at that age...dark hair and olive skin. Ha Ha Ha...now she's as fair as ever...with blonde hair.

I love seeing those pictures of Bentley and Reese together! You must be such a proud momma...especially after all the sacrifices and scary moments to get both babies here safe and sound.
They are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Your little girls are so darling! Bentley is so big now and Reese has so much hair. You have such a beautiful family!

Anika said...

That is so funny- working on the sister love! I love it! I love Bent's pig tails!

ryan and melissa said...

Congrats on the new baby girl- look at all that dark hair! Wow! You have such a cute family with two beautiful girls!

The Four Eggs said...

Oh so cute! Wow- our babies are already 5 weeks- crazy how time flies! I NEED YOUR E-Mail ASAP!

Kari said...

What a beautiful baby!! I am so happy Reese is here and doing well. Love all that hair. I think she has more than Claire!!