The Kirklands New Addition
My sister Mel had her baby on Sunday morning at 6am. Little Samantha Kate.
She has blonde hair! Who would of ever guessed they would have a blonde haired baby? It might be strawberry, we can't tell yet. She has the same eyes as Alex but other than that we can't tell who she looks like.
Holding her sis for the first time.
5 weeks apart. Reese seemed so big all the sudden, not so newborn. Best cousins all ready!
Bryn holding Reese. She will be the best babysitter.
These two girls love their cousin Parker and he LOVES them!


3 comments:
YEA for Mel!! Her baby is beautiful! I can't believe the hair either! Maybe another red-head?! I love all of your pictures from Easter too! Bentley suddenly looks so grown up. Where does the time go?? Your girls are so beautiful!
Di, you got some great pics...I need copies. Thanks for NOT posting any pics of me. Reese and Samantha are BFC's already!
These are such cute pictures, you girls make some beautiful babies!
Post a Comment