Happy Birthday to little Bentley! It's amazing how far she has come!! Reese is such a pretty little baby! I agree that her hair is so amazing. You look so great too! You and Jeff look really happy! Congrats again!
What a sweet photo of Reese. She's a little honey for sure. Happy Birthday Bentley! Ash can't wait to have some fun with you this summer at the reunion. Glad to hear that everyone is happy and healthy.
Congrats Di. She looks just like bentley to me!! She is adorable. You should have tried to hold off from having her for 1 day! My room was 306 what was yours? Tell jeff congrats too! Oh funny story... when I was getting my epidural, I was on my left side looking out my window and I saw James walk right past my window- we were laughing pretty hard- It would have been fun to have the 3 of us at the same time- maybe in 2 more years!!
She is so beautiful! That picture is soooo cute, she looks like she is smiling :-) It was so fun to see you in the hospital, our little girlies share the same birthday! Happy Birthday to Bentley too, she is a doll!
Congrats Di... Reese is seriously one of the most beautiful new born babies I have ever seen. Keep the posts coming so I know what to prepare for! You're a great mom!
She is beautiful! I cant believe how far Bentley has come. I am a little nervous about the small gap between my boys so let me know if you have any advice. Take care and congrats on two beautiful girls! Maybe some day I will get my girl.
12 comments:
Congratualtions on your cute baby girl! She is beautiful and that head of hair is to die for! It is fun to see what you are up to.
I am seriously so jealous of all that thick gorgeous hair, she is such a cutie! Congratulations!
Happy Birthday to little Bentley! It's amazing how far she has come!! Reese is such a pretty little baby! I agree that her hair is so amazing. You look so great too! You and Jeff look really happy! Congrats again!
What a sweet photo of Reese. She's a little honey for sure.
Happy Birthday Bentley! Ash can't wait to have some fun with you this summer at the reunion.
Glad to hear that everyone is happy and healthy.
Congrats Di. She looks just like bentley to me!! She is adorable. You should have tried to hold off from having her for 1 day! My room was 306 what was yours? Tell jeff congrats too! Oh funny story... when I was getting my epidural, I was on my left side looking out my window and I saw James walk right past my window- we were laughing pretty hard- It would have been fun to have the 3 of us at the same time- maybe in 2 more years!!
She is so beautiful! That picture is soooo cute, she looks like she is smiling :-) It was so fun to see you in the hospital, our little girlies share the same birthday! Happy Birthday to Bentley too, she is a doll!
Oh I love her! She really is so beautiful...and i think Bents is beautiful too:)
Congrats Di... Reese is seriously one of the most beautiful new born babies I have ever seen.
Keep the posts coming so I know what to prepare for!
You're a great mom!
I'm coming over to see Reese!
Di she is so beautiful!!! Wow what a doll, congrats!
She is beautiful! I cant believe how far Bentley has come. I am a little nervous about the small gap between my boys so let me know if you have any advice. Take care and congrats on two beautiful girls! Maybe some day I will get my girl.
Post a Comment