happy birthday bentley.
My Bentley girl just turned 2 on March 6th. It's crazy looking back at how small she started out.
My favorite time with her in NICU was holding her tummy to tummy.
Leaving the hospital 7 weeks later at 4 lbs.
So big now and full of life!
Her favorite thing to do lately is drag her chair into the kitchen and pull EVERYTHING out of the silverware drawer. She does it every single day.
She has absolutely no interest in t.v. but books she loves.
She got her first bath in the kitchen sink the other day and thought it was the coolest thing ever!
We had a little birthday get together on her birthday with some family and friends. It was the night that Reese was put under the lights for jaundice so I was running late to my own party and forgot my camera. I feel bad that I didn't capture the party. It was a lot of fun and Bentley got a lot of cool presents. Thank you to everyone that came and made Bentley's birthday a special day.


2 comments:
So cute! I got pics of her and Alex, I'll email them to you. She asks daily, "where di?" "where bent?"
Super cute, it doesn't seem like a year ago that you did the post for her first birthday! Seriously kids grow up too fast, don't they? And congratulations again, Reese is such a little cutie, it make me want my baby right now!
Post a Comment