Wednesday, March 12, 2008

the first week home.


Jeff was washing her hair and she loved it. She was as calm as can be.

Bentley wanted to help with some things when she came home. Now she wants nothing to do with her but try and pull her out of the swing and bouncer. I have to have hawk eyes with this little two year old.


All clean and tuckered out.

Reese's first tanning experience. She had jaundice pretty bad the first week so we had to put her under the lights for one day. She didn't seem to mind it. I thought the eye covers would freak her out but no no. She slept so sound in that thing.


My little girls!!

2 comments:

Anika said...

I need some Reese attention! She is so adorable!

Karyn said...

Congratulations on Reese, she is beautiful! We can't wait to meet your family of girls... She is precious!