tag about me...
well i never participate in tags because i don't want to take the time to type it all out, but since i have all the time in the world right now i thought i would do anika's tag.
1o years ago... i was a sophmore at brighton high. i was still a little gangly and awkward but loving the high school scene!
5 things on my to do list today... don't even ask... i am going a little crazy not being able to do anything! but my to do list is adding up quickly. although i must say thanks to my mom for taking care of the top 5 things on my list yesterday. she cleaned all my bathrooms, swept my floors, did all my laundry, and ran a couple errands for me. thanks for the help mom!
snacks i enjoy... pretty much anything candy. my favorites are haribo gummy bears, strawberry twizzlers, and lately gum balls.
what i would do if were suddenly a billionaire... i would pay off my houses and my cars first. then i would have fun spending a little money on myself and all my family and friends.
5 bad habits... bitting my nails (jeff's biggest pet peeve), nagging jeff to clean up, a little overboard on cleanliness of my house and tami's, reminding people how to take care of my child, keeping secrets.
5 jobs i have had... tanning salon, dental office, nanny in new york, marketing assistant on the justin timberlake and christina aguilera tour, hair stylist.
5 things people don't know about me... well i don't really have much people don't know about me. i'm pretty much an open book. but here are a few interesting things. i sucked my fingers until i was like 5 or 6, i still sleep with my baby blanket, i have never broken a bone, i have no talents other than doing hair, i have 20/20 vision.
i tag anyone that dares to do it.


6 comments:
Hey Di-
How are you holding up? Have you been reading any good books? I hope all is well and that you are surviving. If I lived closer I would come visit you!
Oh Di-o....I believe you were nine or ten before those indentations on your fingers were really gone!:)
Only one talent? I think you have more than that!
Hey Di! Just wondering how things were going? Are you relaxing at home, and how much longer are they keeping you in that bed?! When is baby Reese going to make her appearance? Hope you are doing all you can to keep yourself entertained!
Would you look at that?!! I'm so glad that you did it. I am a little pissed that you wrote you don't have any talents besides doing hair. You are the funniest person I know, you have the best decorating skills, you are beautiful, and you're an excellent cook. Wait, the last one was a lie. JK! I love you!
I love reading tags, but hate writing them out too! It's fun to learn so many fun things about you! I hope you are still hanging in!! Keep taking good care of yourself!!
Post a Comment