15 years ago
Reese was born on March 1, 2008 at 6:45 pm. She weighed in at a whopping 5 pounds 11 ounces. She is 20 inches long. I am sure that when Di gets home, she will go into detail about the whole day. But for now... here are some of the first pictures.
Posted by
Jeff and Diana
at
8:28 PM
10 comments:
She is beautiful! she looks just like her mom. I cant wait to hear the details. Congrats!!!!
Congratualtions! I hadn't heard that she was born, so it was such a wonderful surprise to click on the blog and see such a cute little face! I'm excited to hear more about this little sweetie, I love her name!
Awww..she does look like you Di-o! The cell phone pics weren't doing her justice! I wish I could come home and hold the little peanut - and let Reese meet her future husband Ike:) Love your face!
Congratulations! She is perfect. I love all the hair too. Di, you look great. Can't wait to meet her.
She is BEAUTIFUL! I love her hair, it is so precious! She is a beauty, congratulations!
Yeah! Reese is finally here! Congratulations on your beautiful little girl. I love her name, her hair, and her cute little face!
Di, she is georgeous! wow, 5 pounds and 11 ounces? She is so petite...oh so little and cute! I am so happy for you. Perfect hair for a hairstylist!
Di,
Congratulations for Tami's friend Allison. I have been thinking about you and I am so glad that Reese is here and is so beautiful and healthy. I am excited to hold her. Tami has been giving all the neighbor ladies updates and we are all sooooo happy everything went so well. Congrats! Allison
Di,
Congrats! It's Lacey from hair school. I saw you on Anikas blog she is way cute! Keep in touch.
Lace
Reece is precious!! I'm so glad that everything went well for her and for you!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment