Princess B wakes up with some crazy hair... so we think that we found a style that will work for her. Its a cross between Heidi and cindylouhoo! we all think its a look fit for a princess!
I didn't realize it was benters at first! I said to myself (OUTLOUD)... "oh my gosh, I never realized how much homegirl lou hoo looks like Benters!! That is great~
6 comments:
jenny that is the sickest picture. jeff couldn't even tell that was bentley's face. i think it was the buck teeth that threw him off!
I like the new do, it's more princesseque! She looks like she's not even missing her mom and dad....should make you feel better.
I didn't realize that was her face either!!!! That's great...love it:)
I am literally laughing out loud right now. That is the funniest thing I have ever seen!
I didn't realize it was benters at first! I said to myself (OUTLOUD)... "oh my gosh, I never realized how much homegirl lou hoo looks like Benters!! That is great~
lol! So funny.
Jay
Post a Comment