Friday, February 23, 2007

Fun with photo booth

Isn't jeff a hottie!
We are a really good looking couple...

...with really good looking posterity!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yikes!! I love the pictures, and thanks for the cute comment on our page.

Jennifer said...

Hi Diana, It's Jennifer (your cousin). My mom told me you had a blog, so I hope you don't mind me visiting. It's great to see pictures of you and your family. Bentley is such a doll. She and Ashley are only 3 days apart! Isn't it crazy that they are already a year old? Time flies eh? I hope you are all well and I look forward to seeing more about you all on your blog! Tell Lori to get one up and running. I'd love to see her little guy. I bet he's huge now! Love Jennifer

Kel said...

you little hairy monsters!!! you are so attractive!!! we love you all dearly!!
kel and greg

nena said...

hey guys it's Nena, Wow looks like you guys have been havin so fun. bentley sure is a little sweet pea. Arn't those mac computers fun we have had some good laughes with it as well. we love seeing your pictures. love The Scotts.