Happy Birthday Big Girl!!! She is so cute! I love her head-band. I wish I could get one to stay on Ash's head. It would be fun to get these girls together some day.
Bentley is so adorable!! She looks like such a happy baby!! I hope she has a great 1st birthday! You have a lot to celebrate this year! She's come such a long way!!
Bentley is so cute, and the little video of her crawling is so cute, I wish i could learn how to put videos on! You went threw A LOT more with Bentley, but it really does make you appreciate there health SO much more!I cannot believe the pictures of how tiny she was, you must have been so scared! Claire was 4 times her size, Crazy! My computer is broken, but soon it will get fixed and then I will post some more pictures of Claire, she is so much bigger than those photos!
She is SO cute! I love when they just walk around furniture, Enjoy it! Brooklyn runs everywhere! Happy Birthday Bentley! Are you having a big party for her? I love blogs, because before them I wouldn't have enven known it was her birthday, or how adorable she is!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Big Girl!!! She is so cute! I love her head-band. I wish I could get one to stay on Ash's head. It would be fun to get these girls together some day.
Bentley is so adorable!! She looks like such a happy baby!! I hope she has a great 1st birthday! You have a lot to celebrate this year! She's come such a long way!!
Hey,
Bentley is so cute, and the little video of her crawling is so cute, I wish i could learn how to put videos on! You went threw A LOT more with Bentley, but it really does make you appreciate there health SO much more!I cannot believe the pictures of how tiny she was, you must have been so scared! Claire was 4 times her size, Crazy! My computer is broken, but soon it will get fixed and then I will post some more pictures of Claire, she is so much bigger than those photos!
She is SO cute! I love when they just walk around furniture, Enjoy it! Brooklyn runs everywhere! Happy Birthday Bentley! Are you having a big party for her? I love blogs, because before them I wouldn't have enven known it was her birthday, or how adorable she is!
Post a Comment