We were hoping our little babe would crawl before her first birthday and she did! She started crawling for Jeff on Feb. 16th. We are so happy to see her develop as she should!
Hi Diana!! I love your new blog! Your mom sent us your blog address, so I thought I'd check it out. It's fun to see how adorable Bentley is, and check in on your little fam once in a while! Blogs have been so great for keeping us in touch with family. It's fun to see yours!!
Hey Diana, She is sooo Cute! How fun to watch her crawling. Aunty Sue sent us your blog address, so we will have to stay in touch! I love your photos! Our blog is www.thedrakeranch.blogspot.com Hope to hear from you soon! Love Karyn
3 comments:
Hi Diana!! I love your new blog! Your mom sent us your blog address, so I thought I'd check it out. It's fun to see how adorable Bentley is, and check in on your little fam once in a while! Blogs have been so great for keeping us in touch with family. It's fun to see yours!!
Go Benters!!! You and Elle are gonna have so much fun crawling around and hangin' out next week!!!
Hey Diana,
She is sooo Cute! How fun to watch her crawling. Aunty Sue sent us your blog address, so we will have to stay in touch! I love your photos!
Our blog is www.thedrakeranch.blogspot.com
Hope to hear from you soon!
Love Karyn
Post a Comment