Thanksgiving Vacay.
Like last year, we spent Thanksgiving in California. Mostly at Jeff's sister's beach house in Newport.
My camera was not working so I only got a few pic's on my phone.
We had the best time. Relaxing at the beach in 80 degree weather was just what we needed. Who wouldn't need that?
The girls were in their glory with their aunts and Nana spoiling them rotten.
They are so good to us!!
LOVED the beach.
I had to throw this one in. My brother Matt is a huge fan of Dog.
We stopped in Vegas and took the girls to the Aquarium in Mandalay Bay.
Dog was there with his whole family. I noticed Beth first, she is a lot smaller in real life.
Jeff was dying when I asked him for a picture. But I just HAD to.
And lastly... Reese showing her new trick. She thinks she is cool beans with this one!


5 comments:
Oh, I love thanksgiving in Ca. It is always soooo warm!
Who the heck is dog???
I LOOVE that you stooped to ask for a picture! Classy guy...
Hey Di! It's Becky Bonham McIllece. How the heck are you? Your family is adorable! I'm so impressed you got a picture with Dog. My hubby and I love watching Dog the Bounty Hunter. I can't get over how huge Beth's boobs are on the show! That's so cool you got to meet them. I totally would've gotten a picture with them. They rock and you rock for asking for a picture!
Cute bubbles. I wish I was in Cali for thanksgiving.
Post a Comment