Sunday, November 8, 2009

New haircut...

Hopefully a new attitude!
(but shhhh... jeff doesn't know yet, he has been out of town!)

9 comments:

TAYLOR FAMILY said...

SOOOO cute! That cut looks adorable on her! I would love to do that to Avery's hair (if she'd let me).

3D BROWS ACADEMY said...

i love love love love love love love it!!!!!!!

lori jackson said...

Di, I love her hair. Now are you going to do that to Reese? To cute! I honestly can't believe that you did it.

The Egan Family said...

Super Cute!! Bentley looks so adorable and I love her outfit. Her daddy is going to love it :)

TRUE ESTHETICS said...

Bensey Bear is so pretty! I love her!

Kel said...

bensey bear bear bear! right, Jo!?? "Kel... watch...'bensy bear bear bear bear...Kel, watch! Bensy bear bear bear bear'!" I LOVE JO! ha ha! Di, I LOVE benters short hair! She looks older! I love that it shows off her perfectly shaped face! SOOOO damn cute. She DOES NOT need a attitude! I LOVE Bents attitude/sassiness/naughtiness/personality! SHE IS MY FAVORITE!! Reese, I LOVE YOU TOO, it's just that YOU don't love me as much as Bent does!

LOVE YOU ALL. MISS YOU ALL! DUH. Let's meet up @ Thanksgiving if we can. Call MEEEE! LOVES. xoxoxoxo

we can get together the Saturday or Sunday after thanksgiving, our family leaves that morning. LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN. I MISSSSSSSSSS YOU GUYS. xoxoxox

Annie said...

She's always had such great hair. Love the new do:)

Marianne said...

I love the hair! I kinda want Benters new do... hmmm

Nordhoff Family said...

So adorable... when Shelby has enough hair to play with I am going to need some serious help!