Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Salon Shag

Hey everyone!!
I am opening a hair salon in Sandy... Salon Shag.
It will be opening in a few weeks, it is almost done! ahhh!
Anyhow, I am still interviewing for stylists.
I have hired a few awsome girls already and can't wait to start working with them.
If any of you know anyone that would be interested or if you yourself is interested in working with us, send me an email!! dianawillardson@yahoo.com

I hope all you other peeps will come in when it is open and check it out!

Thanks.

8 comments:

Aimee said...

Congrats Di. I am so happy and proud of you!!!! Way to go!!!!!

Bryce and Lizzy said...

I will pick up the chair soon... I promise. So excited to see you new salon.

Marianne said...

Yeah!!!! I can't wait to see your stylish salon next time I am in Utah. I am so happy for you. When it is finished post tons of pictures!

The Morzelewski Family said...

Yay! I am so excited for you, that will be so fun, I can't wait to see it once it opens! We still need to get together with our kiddies!!!!

Thomas Family said...

Hey I just found your blog and I am way excited to see your cute girls! ALSO WAY excited to see Salon Shag! When will it be done? I look in the windows at least 5 times a week! That makes me sound kinda like a stocker! But I am just excited!
Lyndsie

Jay and Bec said...

So exciting Diana! I'd love to come and see it when it's all finished! Good luck with your new adventure!

Spencer, Katie, Ezra & Luke said...

Can't wait to see it!!

Nordhoff Family said...

I just drove past it tonight and it looks fabulous! Good Luck!