Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Daybreak Tri

Me and my sisters had big plans to do the Daybreak Tri together.
Training time came and went... (I had too many excuses not to train)
Mel was the only one that kept her word and did it.
But we were there to cheer her on.
Good job Melly bell!!

Jeff was happy to sit this out knowing a head of time that they would not be swimming in lake but a pool instead... ringworm. Ew.
Anyhow, Jeff likes doing the swim in lakes, that's the fun of doing a triathlon anyway, right?
What a tri snob.

Jo and I waiting at the finish line.

2 comments:

a-jodi-hall-a-day said...

Yeah for Mel! That is awesome you guys went to support her.

Aimee said...

Way to go Mel, I am so proud of you and so disapointed that I was too sick to finish what I started. :(