Monday, September 21, 2009

lost pictures of the summer...

Since I got my iphone I haven't been using my camera... call it convenience.
Anyhow, I was just going through my camera and found some goodies from the summer. Sorry there is kind of a lot.

These are my favorite by far...
Ike putting the moves on an older lady.

Bentley and Elle striking a pose.
Annie and I are going to MAKE them be best friends if they like it or NOT!!


Reese posing.
***

Bear Lake for the family camping retreat.
Jeff and I kind of cheated by bringing Patty and Jared's luxurious camper...tenting it with little ones is not my idea of a vacay.

Heading to the showers.

Jeff and Dave having a pow-wow.

Bent and Bryn
***

Scooter rides with the cous.

My Auntie Jo reading the girls a bedtime story.
She even did their hair...so pretty!
Good luck in Russia- we love you!


Night night.

No comments: