ABC's in Bentley's language.
Bentley is in speech preschool as many of you know. She has come a long way this year. Some people still have a hard time understanding what she is saying at times, but in her own way she has progressed.
This is her singing her ABC's... it is too cute.
The funny thing is, is that she thinks she is singing it totally correct!
Oh Bensy bear... we love you to pieces!!


8 comments:
just watched that 5 times in a row... peeing my pants laughing the whole time and crying @ the same time because I miss you and Bentsy bear...bear...bear!!!!! I am SOO glad you recorded this, it is CLASSIC. LOVE HER... even when she thinks I stink! MISS YOU. Call me.
i just want to eat her up.... she sings so dang cute!!!!
Are you kidding me! That is THEEEE cutest thing in the world. And I love her little hand gestures, she looks so dainty! What a cutie! It was good to see you at Kace's wedding festivities! Love you!
Di, she is absolutely adorable!!!! Love her!
I watched it four times, cutest thing EVER!
how could that not make ya smile...so cute!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE it...so does Elle bell:) We just watched it a gazillion times!
Very sweet!!! She is getting so big!
Post a Comment