very sweet. you guys always have so much fun!
Ooooooh...we've never been - Ike would love it. And I can't wait to see your face in a week!!
Di you are such a cute mom! Your girls are pretty darn cute too!
YOur girls are so cute! How ya doing? Miss you!
I think I finally figured out how to respond ... I watch this everyday to see the girsl grow ... I'm missing so much and they are so adorable! Maybe I should learn how to use 'snipe' (sp). Talk to you soon,NaNa
SO I finally put you on our blog so I can remember to look at yours! See you next month!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
very sweet. you guys always have so much fun!
Ooooooh...we've never been - Ike would love it. And I can't wait to see your face in a week!!
Di you are such a cute mom! Your girls are pretty darn cute too!
YOur girls are so cute! How ya doing? Miss you!
I think I finally figured out how to respond ... I watch this everyday to see the girsl grow ... I'm missing so much and they are so adorable! Maybe I should learn how to use 'snipe' (sp). Talk to you soon,
NaNa
SO I finally put you on our blog so I can remember to look at yours! See you next month!
Post a Comment