Sunday, September 13, 2009

Many Outfits of Bentley

Bentley has been dressing herself now for about a year. But it was always in pajamas until recently. She ditched the comfortables for fashion. She LOVES picking out her outfits every day and seriously thinks about her choices.
Hat, shoes, headband...they usually all match and they are always on the right way, shoes and all. The girl has style!



Had to throw in a picture of my baby.
Although she doesn't seem like a baby anymore.

Benners sleeping on Grandma.
Grandma loving every second of it!

Love this pic. Bentley also of coarse loves doing hair!!
She is taking care of Matt's right here, while Reese watches and learns.
(Notice Reese has mascara all over her face...a daily event for her now)

2 comments:

sandy said...

Dang ... I erased my message ... I just said your girls couldn't get any cuter! I smile just looking at them! Bentley is such a skinny minnie ... maybe she's America next 'Top Model'
xxx Sandy

3D BROWS ACADEMY said...

i know mom don't you just love how cute they are! Good jeans dio!