Thursday, March 26, 2009

this is for patty...

Who is on bed rest in the hospital going on 5 weeks!
And has been asking me to update my blog because she is dying of boredom.... oh i remember too well.
You rely on the internet to entertain your day that s l o w l y goes by hour by hour while you just lay there.

So this one is for you my sister.

A lot has happened in March.
First my baby turned one.

Then my Bentley girl turned three and started pre-school.

Aunt Jenny came in to town and of coarse brought the goods.
Bentley had to put everything on.
(thanks Nanna and Jenny!)

We have been trying to take advantage of the weather when it has been warm.
Bentley's favorite thing in life is animals... so feeding the ducks makes her whole day!

Jeff and I celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary!
(holy crap i am too young for this.)

On the cold days I got busy making more cake pops.
The Hello Kitty ones are kind of a pain but they turned out ok.

And the cup cake pops were pretty fun.
I helped Tam make these for a shower she attended.
Good bye March.
Welcome good weather.

8 comments:

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Happy anniversary! Wow...six years? Also your cake pops are so dang cute! I am really impressed! I am also looking forward to spring so I can take my bored kids outside again! Ok I am kind of bored myself:)

3D BROWS ACADEMY said...

Diana.... i love it! I can't wait for your girls to meet their new cousin! I love looking at your blog cause it makes this miserable time in this jail cell they call a hospital go by faster!!!! love ya... see you in a few days.

Kirkland's said...

You were busy....the hello kitty pops turned out cute! can't wait to make them this Sat!

ryan and melissa said...

Gotta love those sunglasses!! Too cute. It was good seeing you the other day :) We should totally get together for lunch when you aren't running late for a movie!

Spencer, Katie, Ezra & Luke said...

The cake pops are so cute! I have been seeing them on a bunch of baking blogs and think they are so fun!! But look kind of hard. Yours turned out great!! Love the little girlies. Can't wait to see you guys.

Jason and Tawni said...

I think you are quite possibly one of the most photogenic people I have ever seen! I love the pictures and the updates on the girls. Wow, you have a 3 year old and a 1 year old now, I bet that makes for some way crazy days!

chadandsydney said...

Very Cute!!!

David and Kristi Gailey said...

Your girls are darling! Happy six years!