Sunday, March 1, 2009

birthday celebrations.


Since Bentley and Reese have birthday's 6 days apart we decided to celebrate them both over the weekend.
We started with Build-a-Bear.
And of course Bent's pick was the dog "oof".
Her favorite thing in there was washing it. She could of been there all night.

Poor Reese was so bored.
But just look at that sweet face! I could just eat her!

Bent tried to walk her dog through the mall. She was getting a little frustrated that "oof" kept falling over as she dragged him along.
.....

Saturday we went to the Discovery at the Gateway with some friends.

I cant believe I have never taken them there. It was so much fun!


Jeff thought he was so cool climbing the kiddie wall.
Seriously... what a cheeseball!

.....

Then later that night was the Pizza Party with family.
Homemade pizza, cupcakes and presents...
it doesnt get much better than that!

Best cousins. Bentley and Alex.
They are almost three months apart.

Singing to the Birthday gals.

One candle for Reese and 3 for Bents.
(ok these cupcakes were fabulous. I talked Annie into sharing her secret recipe!)

Bentley licking her plate clean.


Reese finishing up on hers.

The loot.

She is obsessed with shoes.
The Morgan's gave her these "Hello Kitty" rain boots and she could not have been more excited!
She loved all the presents she got... even Reese's.
There have already been fights over the Stroller.


Tam got her this walker/stroller so that she will start walking!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthdays Reese and Bentley!
Can you believe it? Diana, Your girls are so adorable. It looks like they had a fabulous day.

Vernos said...

Your girls are so big! I can't believe how dark you were, and reese! Looks like a fun party.