party and pie.
So if any of you have to make pies this Thanksgiving. This Ginger-Pumpkin Meringue is THE pie to make.
If you would like to get this recipe just go to bhg.com and click Food and Recipes, then click Recipe Index and then click Latest Recipes for November and it will be listed right there. Or just let me know and I can e-mail to you.
Sad.
This pie had major potential, the recipe needs some tweaking then I think it could be a winner.


4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DI-O...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Have a good one - and I'll call you later:) You look stunning by the way!
Good lookin pies! I love me some pumpkin!
Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love Birthday Pie too!!!
Happy Birthday! Sam and Reese are SO cute together!
And I dream of someday dressing up as Sandy and looking like you did for Halloween! You look amazing, do you work-out?
Post a Comment