Sunday, November 2, 2008

FINALLY a halloween warm enough without coats.

I love this picture!
Dane Christensen and Reese hanging out together at Marianne's Halloween party


Bentley and Jack in the bouncy house. Marianne went all out this year! Between the bouncy house, the food and the witch cupcakes she made, it was a heck of a party. She is just like her mom!

I loved that this Halloween we could be outside without freezing our butts off.
I want Jack to be Bentley's boyfriend but too bad for Bent, Jack had an older and wiser girl to follow around at the party named Erin. Supposedly he is really smitten!

The "witch" who has the brightest smile with adorable little dimples, but for some damn reason won't smile for a picture.

This one will. Let's hope it last's a long time!
My little strawberry!

"Grease Lightnin."
Sandy and Danny

We went to Kimi and Nate Fry's house for a party on Saturday night. It was fun to see what everyone dressed up as. Kimi is a fantastic host!

7 comments:

Annie said...

Only Di-D long legs can pull off the spandex...LOVE it!

Bryce and Lizzy said...

I agree with Annie you look HOT! And your kids are adorable too.

Anika said...

AHHH! I love your costumes... you're a perfect Sandie!

sandy said...

I look forward to your pictures everyday! .... Sometimes I visit all of them to watch the girls grow. No wonder kids love Halloween ... it can't it much more fun. Oh Di.... you definitely got rid of
ALL the baby fat ... you and Jeff are one Hot couple. The girls are priceless ...
Tons of love ... Mom, Sandy & NaNa

Jaynann said...

Seriously you are smokin' hot. Sexy Di.

Dave and Lindsay said...

Hey Di!! I'm so sad I missed Kimi's party!! We were supposed to go!! Look at my blog, Kimi & Nate were at my party on Friday!! Sorry we missed ya!!

Angela and Jim said...

Love the costumes! I wish I couldn't pull of an outfit like that. Trina love the strawberry outfit and wants to b-sit again.