Family Photos
We FINALLY got some family pictures and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out! The girl that took them did an amazing job for what she had to work with. The weather was freeeezing and my kids were well.... not so good. Cheeks were red, noses were running like faucets, and Bentley was crying pretty much most of the time. If you want to know more about Becky Kimball (the photographer) just let me know.












17 comments:
Di,
who took this pic? you look sooooo beautiful! I need you to do something with my hair!
Such a hot trophy wife....now please get your tickets...tonight?!
Such a hot trophy wife....now please get your tickets...tonight?!
Di,
These pictures are beautiful, you guys all look great, even with runny noses!
I love your hair in the pics...now i wonder who did it...lol. Also your outfit is darling! Di i love all the pics. You all look great!
Your sis Jo
These pics are amazing! Could you be more beautiful??? These pics really showcase your gorgeousness.
The whole fam is adorable and I love how the pics turned out.
Beautiful pictures Di!!! You would never be able to tell your kids were less than angels :-) YOu look so gorgeous too, of course! YOur photographer did a wonderful job!
SO CUTE!!! I love them. Bentley and Reese are little dolls, and you are gorgeous!
What a beautiful fam!
Beautiful pictures!! You all look amazing!
Love your pics, they turned out so well! Hope I can get some good ones.
Well ... where to start ..... Di, you are gorgeous and Jeff, well your gorgeous too! I just look at these pictures to make my day start with a smile ... the girls couldn't be more adorable ... I'm a proud mother,mother-in-law and NaNa!
xxxx
Oh my gosh... SO ADORABLE! I think the first one is my favorite! You guys are so beautiful... even Jeff!
Beautiful family Diana!
Hope your doing well.
Rach
I love your pics! You look georgouse :) Whoever did them did a great job! Lets get together again soon! Kimi
You guys should be in a magazine. you are a picture perfect family! And seriously you look so cute Di. I think I need you to take me shopping and dress me again!
Wow!!! Gorgeous pics! It looks like your kids were co-operating - better than mine do! Your photographer is amazing!
Post a Comment