this will put a perspective on life...

![]()
I was told about this blog a few days ago and now it is ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT! This beautiful sweet couple was in an airplane crash and now they are holding on to life in a burn unit in Arizona. Her (Stephanie) own blog is fun and uplifting to look at. She is an amazing wife and mom and very creative. Read about her story at her sister's blog blog.cjanerun.com and Stephanie's blog nieniedialogues.blogspot.com or you can click the Nie recovery button above. Hopefully who ever reads this who has not heard about it can pray for them as well.


1 comment:
oh geez Di. You are so cute. I KNEW it was bad news when I heard Kace telling about this and I KNEW you were going to OBSESS about it for days...
I read the blogs though and it is so sad. I have been praying for them too.... I love your cute little tender heart that gets so traumatized by things like this!!!
Call me.
Kel
Post a Comment