catching up on old times!
I went out to lunch with some high school friends yesterday. I haven't seen Kathrine Moss in ages, it was so fun to get caught up! Jenny and Mitch of course are so much fun. Mitchell was the best boy while we all ate and talked. My kids are NEVER like that, (thats why mine were left home). From the left it's "Mitch man", Kell, Jenny, Kace, Kathrine and me.
We could all not get enough of him. What a sweetie! Kace just kept on feeding him her cotton candy ice cream. As you can see he LOVED it!
They came over to my house after to visit. Reese and Mitchell had a love connection. She couldn't stop starring at him and he couldn't stop holding her hands! How precious are they? The little guy is almost two.


5 comments:
What a little cutie! How fun that you guys have all kept in touch!
SO good to see you! Can't wait to meet your little munchkins. I am sure they take after their beautiful momma. My blog is web.mac.com/sorber.
And lets get together again. I forgot how much I love you guys!
WHAT?? Did kathryn just say she forgot how much she loves us!!! NO WAY!! Ha! That was such a fun night! My smile is enormous because I was laughing so hard at homegirl dancing for Mitchell in her bright blue jeans! CLASSIC.
Darling pics...and Di I love the crop job you did on the pic! Good job! Thanks for a fun night gals!
Di- You are so pretty! I love your pictures from the Rod Stewart concert... your hair is getting so long! I would go for Reese if I was a 2 year old boy too! lol!
PS- Where were you yesterday? Thought you were coming to our church!?
Post a Comment