We just got back from my mom's side Rawsthorne family reunion in Bear Lake. It was the first time for the reunion to be down here in the states, we have always had it in Canada. So all the Canadians drove down and we all met at the lake. It was so much fun to have everyone together, it has been a few years. The week went very smoothly, the dinners were great, the activities were fun, and the beach was nice and relaxing. Oh and the fresh rasberry shakes... every night, sometimes twice a day, that is a must when in Bear Lake!
And i gotta say out of all the reunion shirts we saw there, ours were by far the best!


This is my cousin Kate, we are the same age. She grew up riding horses and I envied her life every year we were in Canada visiting. I wanted to be a cowgirl so bad. Although she is not really a cowgirl anymore.
Best cousies, Reese and Samatha.
My mom and Grandma, aren't they beautiful!
Not the best picture of my family but the only one we got.
This is me juggling my two kids. Reese was such a delight on the trip, Bent not so much...


This is my sister Lori and her little boy Luke.
Oh man Reese was in heaven! Parker gave her his sucker to see what she would do and she just went to town. It was so funny to watch her hold onto the stick and know exactly what to do!
I am so obsessed with her these days.
Sam and Reese in their baby leggings.


Cousin tub party with Bent, Livie, and Alex.
I just LOVE her face so much!



Jo and Alex just lounging in the sun.
Best buddies Grandpa and Reese. They love hanging out! Reese loved the sand under her feet.


My Grandma, mom and all her sisters hanging out on the beach.

My Grandma is the best, she is in her nineties and very willingly went out on the wave runner. She told my cousin Tom to go as fast as he wanted. Ha ha.. we love her! I want to be just like her!
11 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Your family is beautiful, Lunch this week?
Those really are cute reunion shirts:) And I love that Reese is already getting hooked on the sugar...she is definitely your child!
Wow this looks fun. Did you stay on the same beach as we did last year? Camping or condos? What a blast!
I love the pic of reese and the sucker (not jeff) she looks like her hands are coming right out of her shoulders. Great pics ... looks like fun hanging in the mud and cold water with 100 people
Fun! Your Grandma is SO flipping cute! I love that pic of her on the waverunner... CLASSIC!! Don't be rude about Bent Di.. she was a delight too =). Bent wants to come sleepover at my house!! I Said... I Said.
Kel
Seeing pictures makes me even more sad that I wasn't able to come! Looks like so much fun, I love that Grandma went on the wave runner! So cute!
Love all of your pictures!! Maybe one of these days I will get around to posting some of mine. It was great to see you guys! The reunion was a blast!
FABulous! I'm so sad we missed it! :( I LOVE those pictures of Grandma on the wave runner! She really is amazing. You look so great, Di, with your little girlies.
K Di, guess what, I got a blog!
thelebaronfam.blogspot.com I know its about time right!
I sware if your girls get any cuter, and get anymore hair...
If you run out of hair extensions you could use theirs, they wouldn't miss it! Not fair! I need to come see you soon!
Your girls are so cute! I can't believe how much hair Reese has... I have a feeling baby girl Archer won't be so lucky! Do you have any secrets?!?
Aren't reunion fun. Dave's family had one this summer. I love the cousins in the tub picture. We used to do that at your house everytime we came to Utah. Bentley looks just like you there. My kids are sugur freeks to. I think it's a Weeks thing!
Post a Comment