Tuesday, July 22, 2008

lazy dayz




















I love this! Bentley was just so pooped playing out side.









Of course we must have a Sonic diet coke with VANILLA on a hot summer day! And no Bent does not regularly drink my diet coke.. it was just so hot out side.

I have been trying to get my mom to work on her tan. As you can see she hasn't been cooperating. I guess it's too hot when your all tied up in an arm sling. My poor mom just had rotator cuff surgery on her shoulder.

5 comments:

az updates said...

What a cute swimsuit ... too bad you didn't get to put it on Bentley at the beach. Miss You Guys!!!!

kkicks said...

Di, you look like a swimsuit model! Jeff's a lucky guy!

The Duncans said...

I really want to go out with everyone for lunch too. I am usually pretty open schedule wise, how about next week sometime? Who should we call Liz? I forget who you were there with Lindsey? Let me know.

Anonymous said...

Dio! What a babe you are with your sun hat. Man, if I wore one of those I think I would look like a satellite dish. Your girls couldn't be any cuter! I've entered the world of blogging! Finally! Check out our blog at burtsbiz.blogspot.com

Love ya!

Jenn-Y

Annie said...

Yes...I love your and Suey's skinny leggies! Di-D long legs:)