first bites.
Reese had her first bites of rice cereal and LOVED it. Although her tummy did NOT love it because she screamed in agony for about an hour or so after. It was sad, you could tell she was in pain! Poor baby. I just love her so much. She is so smiley and getting very vocal. I think she loves her voice. She is rolling from her back to tummy all the time now. Some times she can get back over to back. We are just so enjoying her!And what can I say about her... she is the love of our lives!!


6 comments:
Congrats Reese, I hope your tummy soon agrees with your mouth so you can enjoy more yummy foods that are yet to come. Looks like you need big sis to show you the ropes in the food department. She has got it figured out.
Di, your girls are getting so old. I love to see pics. of them, I feel like you still live down the street sometimes (Wishful thinking I guess)!
Lets get together soon!
Bents looks so grown-up! and reese is adorable! We miss you guys!
Your girls are too cute!!!! I love the video of Bentley pulling the suitcase, it's so cute!
Love those girls! Reese is so sweet... and Bent always makes me laugh! :) The movie was fun on Friday... although I am a little scared of the Joker still...
I love catching up on all of your posts! You have THE CUTEST little family! It will be fun to get together again at the reunion!
I can't believe that Reese is already getting old enough to start eating rice cereal. It seems like she was just born. Stella loved her rice too, but now we are onto sweet potatoes and I think those are an even bigger hit! It's amazing how fast they grow ...
Post a Comment