Princess B has a big day out
Today Princess B started her day with Alvin and the Chipmunks, her first movie. She really enjoyed sitting on the steps and touching all the aisle lights in the theatre. We then moved on to Amazing Jakes (an indoor arcade).She was a cheap date because all the games were way more exciting without tokens added. Queen Diana is going to have to think of some great outings because as soon as the Princess wakes up she wants to be out the door. Good Luck!


3 comments:
oh my goodness i love her!! jenny what is she going to do with out you? she is going to have to be ok because i miss her like crazy. and i know she might be starting to drive you crazy!
she's going to come back not knowing what to do with herself all day. I don't think I will be that entertaining.
She is sooo pretty! I love her!
Jo
Post a Comment