Monday, June 4, 2007

Real Climbing...

is fun but it's a little harder than the rock climbing gym's, that's why I call it "real climbing". Kell and Greg took us up a couple weeks ago, they make it look so easy but I imediately found that it wasn't easy at all. Jeff did pretty good, he almost got to the top but poor little Jeffrey is afraid of heights, he was getting a little shakey up there and had to come down.

This is me starting the climb, Kell had to help boost me up cause I'm not a pro like her!

And this is me falling like a fool.


Once Jeff got going he did awsome!

The two hansome devils.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes!!! what a night it was!! kind of brings back bad memories seeing the pictures!!! =) We need to go again... with more planning, where dogs CAN BE, and when everyone is a bit happier!! =) We love you guys to death! Let's plan something for this weekend, okay! and tell Heffrie congrats on the house!! that's awesome!!!

love you-

Kel

Spencer, Katie, Ezra & Luke said...

This is one of my favorite stories ever! Sounds like the evening was really a blast!

The Pizza Family said...

OF COURSE... I FIND THIS WEBSITE AND I SEE A PICTURE OF YOU AND KELLIE SMILING FROM EAR TO EAR. LOL YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS HAVING FUN, AND YOU KNOW HOW TO HAVE A GOOD TIME. I AM GLAD THAT THINGS ARE GOING GOOD FOR YOU, AND CONGRATS ON THE BABY.. BENTLY IS WAY CUTE. ANYWAYS, I WANTED TO SAY HI TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

Anonymous said...

You write very well.