Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Babe...

...we love you! Jeff turned 27 on the 12th. Bentley and I let him sleep in and then brought him breakfast in bed! I love the mornings that Jeff is there to hang out with Bent and I in bed. Usually he is out the house before we wake up, so it was a good reason to get him to stay and hang with us! Babe your the best... Happy Birthday!

in case anyone was wondering... yes, bentley does have a mullet but i don't have the heart to cut it!

8 comments:

Annie said...

Awww...I can't wait to play with that li'l bed headed peanut in two days!!! And happy birthday again Jeff! I hope your REAL birthday was better than the night before!!!:)

laurav said...

Cute pictures Di! The weather looks so nice there. And the new hair cut is really cute.

becky said...

hey...it's me...one of your friend links said no more blogging for them...curious to know why? do you have more info?

Spencer, Katie, Ezra & Luke said...

Happy Birthday Jeffrey! We hope you had a good one!

MEG said...

Bentley is soooo cute! and Mullets are cute on babies, just not creepy old men! Claires hair is wild and it is getting to thin to put anything in, soon she might be bald, and mullets are way better than bald!

nicole said...

Di,
Hey! It was great to hear from you! John and I have been in Vegas celebrating the Birthdays, so that's why I didn't reply sooner. We enjoyed looking at your cute blog, and seeing all of the pictures of you and Jeff, and of course, little Bentley...she's adorable! So when are you guys moving to the Quarry Bend? Yeah, we were totally looking forward to it, but as you know, circumstances (John's new job), brought us to Arizona...and fortunately, we're lovin' it! Well, you guys take care, and tell Jeff "hi" from the Eagleston's!

The Thomas Family said...

Hey Di!
Happy Birthday to Bently... I say let the mullet live for a while! THe only time in her life when it's ok... well, semi-ok! :)

sandy said...

Di .... I look at these pictures almost everyday .... she couldn't get any cuter! They make a NaNa's heart smile!
xxx Sandy