Slumber Party!
Bryn and Lauren slept over on friday night. We had fun doing sleepover stuff like putting colored extention in their hair (which they thought was so cool!), painting our nails, watching movies, and playing with "Benters".
This is how the girls did Bentley's hair in the morning! She loved having her cousies sleep over!


2 comments:
Hey!!! We had sleepover night at our house this weekend too!! Haven't posted our pics yet... but looks like you guys had a royal great time!! They are so cute! And... Annie and sis get here in a few days and I can't wait!!! and... Di!! you guys can come climbing with us anytime... you're the slackers! let us know and we are in! Love you!
I can't get over how old Tam's girls are... I haven't seen them in forever! They are so dang cute. It looks like you had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment