Patty WHAT Were you Thinking???
My sister-in-law Patty made it all the way through casting for this Bachlor then turned it down for a couple reasons (not good enough reasons in my opinion!). Seriously Patty he is georgous , are you kidding me! Dumbest decision ever!!!!!
I stole this picture from Patty's MySpace. Thanks Patty! You look hot, but who is that guy?


6 comments:
That sucks...Patty would have been PERFECT for the bachelor. We've gotta get Kace to do the next one now!
KACEY KACEY KACEY!! =) ha ha! we really do!! that would pure entertainment. He's NOT THAT GORGEOUS Di! He's sort of nasty, fakey, rotten, ugly! Love the new posts and I have no clue who J simps is with in the picture! She's lost her mind too!!!
kell thats patty in the picsture you dork! not jessica simpson!
Oh my gosh! I am laughing so hard! It's so TRUE though... Patty would have been the coolest bachelorette on the show and totally would have won... not to mention... remember that clip of Andy walking from the car wearing aviators?? Ah man....
well... it LOOKS JUST LIKE J SIMPS AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE WEIRD FOR PUTTING THAT ON YOUR BLOG!! Makes more sense now that I know it's patty. Compliment to her, she looks like Jessica! I am laughing so hard at myself!!! I am a dork... you love me di
get some updates! I am sick of seing the bachelor!! =) it's sunday night.... which means that's it's my night to look at everyone's blog updates over the weekend!!! Yes! I am such a loser!!!
Post a Comment