Monday, April 30, 2007

Rainy Day and New Hair

The other day it started raining really hard but it was still sunny outside so it was really cool. Then it started hailing so hard. I don't know why but I love hail. Bentley thought it so interesting, she didn't want to go inside.


When I was in Arizona I felt compelled for some reason to chop off all my hair and surprise Jeff. I am still getting use to it, I miss my long hair every other day. So for those of you that have wanted to see it, here it is.

7 comments:

marta said...

oh so cute, love the hair di. hope you shocked your hubby!

Kel said...

You sexy little Diva Di! Love your hair!! you look like a babe in all of the pics and so does benters and... I guess Jeff does too! =) That was just becuase he is always rude to me!! Love you all!!! and return my calls dangit!!

Annie said...

K....LOVE the hair....see, short hair is cute! 13 more days and it's Hobby Lobby time! Love ya

Marianne said...

I love your new hair! It is so chic and sassy. A really fun new change... hold off on getting extensions!

Anika said...

Di! I am so obsessed! I love your hair! YOU ARE SO HOT! I love your new pics too! You guys are so cute!

Brooke Romney said...

Di,

Hey. It's Brooke, Katie's sister. I love your hair--that's actually what I did to mine too. Kinda scary at first, but fun and so easy.
I've heard you are the hair pro--everyone I know goes to you and loves you. I love Katie's bangs. Good job. Your family is darling.

becky said...

hey! i definitely remember you! it's crazy all the fun people we get to reunite with through this whole blogging world! your family is so cute! the gal that did our pictures is my friend amy furstenau. her husband chris went to hillcrest and i knew him in hs. they are a great family. her blog is amyfurstenau.blogspot.com, the information is there. good luck and keep in touch! p.s. how is your sister?! i used to go to your house in elementary school all the time!