Arizona Sun!
My sister-in-law Jenny flew Bentley and I to Arizona for a week. It was so nice playing in 80 degree weather, especially when it was snowing in Utah and I was laying out in hot sun! Patty and I went horse back riding with one of Jenny and Greg's friends who own's horses. It was more like trail blazing up and down rocky mountains (or hills). We were out for three hours, my horse was pretty easy to ride but my back was wrenched for a few days after. But it was the most fun I have had on a horse!
Bentley doesn't really know what to think about grass. This is her usual pose, one leg up!
Cutest cousin Conner eating popcorn while Bent just sits watching wishing she could have some. Conner was so cute with Bentley.
We went to the coolest pool. It had sand all around it going into the zero entry pool so you felt like you were at the beach. She loves hanging out in the water!
Beach baby!


3 comments:
DUH!! I want a pool like that here! That is rad!!
I love your hair! It looks great on you!! My favorite pic is the one with Bentley on the grass--her expression is hilarious!!
Does your sister-in-law live in Gilbert? I think I live right by her! Arizona is such a great place to live; is there any way I can recruit you? Brooke Olsen Romney
Post a Comment