Thursday, April 12, 2007

oops..

If any one wrote the Bread pudding recipe down before today, it was wrong. Thanks to my cousin Jenn she noticed it seemed a little weird. I had 1 1/2 cups of vanilla but that would be discusting, so it's 1 1/2 cups sugar and 1 1/2 tsps vanilla! Sorry.

6 comments:

sandy said...

Okay ... I can't stop smiling! These pictures just make my day. What a cutie .... what great friends ... Diana, we are both lucky!
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Get it right from now on when you write down recipes!!! benters, jeffers, diers! GO, Do.

Kel said...

Di--- come home from AZ! I miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice oops.. post! Thanks for intesting info! More Bentley can be found at http://www.auto-portal.us/

Anonymous said...

Cry Diana Cry!

Kel said...

Di! I am sick of seeing the OOPS every time I check your blog!!! =) Get your act together! love ya!