Monday, April 9, 2007

Cute Pics

It's kind of funny that she looks like a boy right here. Just hanging out! I love that face!

K. I did not abuse my child. This is her first bruiser, she some how smacked her forhead on our coffee table. Poor little babe! It bruised immediatley.

Elle and Annie are in town. Yeah!! They were just hang'n out getting to know each other again.

Elle is the biggest walker now. It is so cute! Both her and Bentley's cousin Alex are walking now. CRAZY! Bent's too cautious to even try.

Sis and Annie came into town the same time. I love when my friends all get together! The conversations are hilarious, I kind of felt bad for our waiter and other people around us. We were not holding back anything! We are all still the best of friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salads, dressings, breads, and croutons. Why was I invited JERKS!! Go, Do.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm sad I missed the lunch! I should have been there! And Barbie G. pisses me off because it looks like I left that comment since I was the only one not there...she's framing me in blog world...stupid biatch! Love you Di...can't wait for another trip to Jeff City with you and your babe!